So friends in this video we will discuss about the detailed syllabus off Indian Airforce Exam mean to say IAF.
So friends firstly i will tell you about the subjects from which the exam if IAF will be conducted or we can say that the Questions of exam will be selected from which of the subjcts.
IAF EXAM DETAIL:
Total question 50
(English – 20,RAGA – 30)
Total time 45
Total marks 50
Note: 1/4 marks deduction for every wrong answer.
RAGA(Reasoning and General Awareness)
Reasoning Verbal and Non- Verbal
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8, Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Dictionary woods.
13. Non- Verbal reasoning.roblems.
14. Tallest youngest Relation.
15. Number puzzle.
16. Number coding.
1. Ratio and Proportion
3. LCM & HCF
4. Profit & Loss
5. Time,Distance and Speed
7. Simplification of Numbers
9. Area of triangle,square and Ractangle
12. Simple trigonometry
A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The question set will be:
1. To judge understanding of the passage.
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
1. Subject – verb concord
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
4. Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree.
1. Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives,
Adjectives from and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjective
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
3. One word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/phrases
6. Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence.
V. Narration Direct and Indirect
1. Commands and requests
2. Statements (Various tenses)
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
Vl. Voice Active and Passive
1. Changes required under each tense.
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal auxiliaries
Vll. Jumbled Sentences
General Knowledge and current affairs:
1. General science
4. Current events
6. Basic computer operations
So friends this was the required syllabus for the exam of Indian Airforce or Indian Navy both for the suggestion of best book for the preparation of exam you may by the book for free by watching the video visiting the link given below.
By book free