Common law admission test registration has started today 13 Jan 2019.
It will close on 31 march 2019.
The candidate have to submit their application on the official website www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
CLAT 2019 exam will be held on may 12 2019, Sunday.Exma will be of two hours.
The exam will be conducted between the 3 pm to 5 pm. The mode of Examination will be offline or pen paper mode.
How to apply for CLAT 2019.
- Go to official website. www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Register using your mobile number or email id.
- Upon registration OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Once your registration is completed you can login with your mobile number and password given at the time of registration.
- After login fill your details and submit application form.
- Print your application form.
The candidate are advised to fill the details very carefully and read the instruction about the application form before filling the application form.
For more information you can visit official website or contact us .
here to apply online